Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rosacea Skin Care Tip

Skin Care Tip: Rosacea care
submitted by Emily
Tip description / details:
I have rosacea. My regimen is to use clear, filtered jojoba oil on my skin. One or two drops in wet hands applied to my face. I then rub a disk of Rosacea LTD over my rosacea prone areas. I let that dry 30min., and then dab on some NASAL CROM nose spray. I spray it on a cotton ball and dab it on the rosacea blisters and any blister prone areas. The blisters go down almost immediately. Once this dries, I can put my makeup on. Sometimes i dab more jojoba oil on my dry areas before making up. This has really helped keep my rosacea under control.

Ingredients:
Rosacea LTD-lll has sulphur and zinc in it and can be bought online. The nasal crom has cromolyn sodium in it, and you can buy it at any drugstore.

Results (observed by submitter):
My rosacea is under control.

Costs involved:
under $100.00